We’re excited to announce that we’re hiring at Litton Legal.
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Office Administrative Professional!
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and organised “hands on” staff member. A people person who will be dealing with our boutique clients, engaging with our lawyers, consultants and working closely with our Director, to provide a high level of office and financial administrative support.
This diverse role will initially be working from our Albury office but for the right candidate, we would be willing to be flexible in terms of location. The right candidate would be willing to be flexible, connect online and happy to travel, as required, to Melbourne for team training and ongoing development. Accommodation and travel expenses will be covered of course.
Who we are
Our tight knit, professional but approachable team acts for a diverse range of clients in complex Commercial Litigation Matters, Corporate transactions, Industrial Relations, Defamation and Brand Reputation, IP and Trade Marks.
We work across all jurisdictions from the Magistrates’ Court matters through to Supreme Court and Federal Court actions.
– Providing extensive administrative support for the Director and lawyers
– First point of contact for incoming enquiries
– Manage internal processes and procedures
– Updating and maintaining internal databases
– Finance support, including issuing client invoices, debt collection, collation of financial data and assisting with Trust Accounting
– Managing the improvement of systems and structures
– Managing office stationery, supplies, filing and archiving, couriers and other ad hoc requests
Skills & Experience
– Exceptional client service skills
– Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
– High level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
– Sound IT skills
– Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and work autonomously
– Diary management skills
– Enjoy being the “go to” person and encouraging and promoting the office culture and environment
– Previous exposure to training and mentoring
– LEAP system knowledge is advantageous but not essential
– Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
– Knowledge and experience of litigation process and procedures, commercial, defamation and insurance matters and court systems would be highly regarded but is not a prerequisite.
Are you a multi-skilled office manager extraordinaire with finance skills?
Are you uber organised, dedicated to detail and accuracy and pride yourself on excellent customer service?
Do you want to contribute to and motivate a positive office culture in a highly successful and hard-working small team, which prides itself on providing exceptional service whilst encouraging that important work-life balance?
Are you someone who enjoys going to work and aims to improve themselves and the business with innovative ideas?
Would you like to be part of a team that aims to foster a collaborative, collegiate environment, where expertise and knowledge are shared and employees are encouraged to grow?
Then we want to hear from you – apply now by following this link here.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience
Immediate start required